Explore this Section
This page has been successfully e-mailed.
Webinar | Application Trends 2017: Measuring the Market
Tuesday, September 26, 2017, 12 pm ET
Join GMAC researchers for an in-depth presentation and discussion of the latest trends in graduate business school admissions.
Gain useful insights on the current state of global demand for graduate management education based on the results of GMAC’s latest Application Trends Survey—the largest and most frequently cited survey of its kind in the industry.
Topics covered in the webinar will include:
- A continuation of GMAC Research’s ongoing analysis of international student mobility patterns in light of the current political climate
- A quick tutorial on how participant schools can use their customized benchmark report
- Overall trends in application volume for a variety of business school program types
- Trends in demand among specific candidate groups, including domestic and international students, women, and underrepresented populations
- Survey data related to schools’ recruitment and candidate outreach strategies
This complimentary webinar will be of particular interest to business school professionals working in the functional areas of admissions, recruitment, and marketing, in addition to business school leaders generally. Following the presentation, webinar registrants will have the opportunity to continue the dialogue in a Q&A session with the presenters.
- Matt Hazenbush, Research Communications Manager
- Rebecca Estrada-Worthington, Survey Research Manager
- Gregg Schoenfeld, Director, Management Education Research
- Eric Chambers, Director, Market Development, Americas