Call For Proposals
This is your opportunity to shape Annual Conference 2020 – session content will ultimately reflect those areas in which you and other conference attendees will benefit from interactive, proactive, and deliberate conversation! Position yourself and your school as leaders in the graduate management education community by sharing your innovations, ideas and best practices. We will accept proposals starting September 9, 2019, through January 13, 2020.
New this year, schools and vendors have separate Call for Proposals forms. Please click the appropriate link to you Call for Proposal form.
Steps to Submit Your Proposal
- Review the evaluation criteria (listed below) and the Conference Speaker Policies. If you have submitted a proposal or have presented in the past, please note that the Speaker policies have changed.
- Gather the session information and review proposal deadlines. Please be aware that you and/or any additional session speakers are responsible for the cost of your conference registration, travel and accommodation expenses related to GMAC Annual Conference 2020. For a complete list of session guidelines click here.
- Make note that, if your session is selected, you and/or any additional session speakers, need to register for the conference no later than April 3, 2019. Failure to do so may result in cancellation of your session for GMAC Annual Conference 2020.
- SCHOOLS: Complete the online Annual Conference Call for Proposal School Form and submit it by January 13, 2020. If you are unable to fill out the online form, please email us at email@example.com.
- VENDORS: Complete the online Annual Conference Call for Proposal Vendor Form and submit it by January 13, 2020. If you are unable to fill out the online form, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What Happens After You Submit Your Proposal?
- The Advisory Group Selection Subcommittee (comprised of members from the Annual Conference Advisory Group) will read submissions on a rolling basis.
- After the January 13, 2020 submission deadline, the Subcommittee will convene to evaluate all submissions received.
- You will be notified of the committee's decision in early February.
If your proposal is selected, please be prepared to meet the following deadlines:
- February 17, 2020 - two sentence description for the website.
- April 27, 2020 - full session description, AV, and room requirements.
Successful submissions will have the following criteria properly planned out in the proposal.
- Content aligns with the GMAC vision and mission and with the Speaker Policies.
- Content includes new ideas or approaches to existing and upcoming challenges that are relevant to the graduate business and management education audience. Click here for a list of topics suggested by prior conference attendees.
- Proposal identifies session objectives and lessons that audience members will learn. Click here for session guidelines.
- Proposal identifies how and why content is applicable to others in the graduate business and management education community.
If you have any questions on the process or need more information regarding the GMAC Annual Conference participant profile, session structure and duration, audiovisual capabilities, etc., please do not hesitate to contact the Professional Education and Training team at email@example.com.
Registration will open early 2020.