GMAC Annual Conference – June 19-21 | New Orleans, LA
Call for Proposals
The GMAC Annual Conference is a unique opportunity for attendees to explore new ideas in business school strategy and operations in the areas of admissions and outreach, marketing, program management, student services and career services. The objective of each session is to present innovative approaches to new or existing challenges so that session attendees can get inspiration and ideas for ways to approach similar situations at their home institutions.
This is your opportunity to shape the 2024 Annual Conference – the session content will ultimately reflect those areas in which you and other conference attendees will benefit from interactive, proactive, and deliberate conversation! Position yourself and your school as leaders in the graduate management education community by sharing your innovations, ideas and best practices. We will accept proposals through December 15, 2023.
Schools and vendors have separate Call for Proposals forms. Please click the appropriate link to your Call for Proposal form.
Steps to Submit Your Proposal
- Review the evaluation criteria (listed below) and the Conference Speaker Policies. If you have submitted a proposal or have presented in the past, please note that the Speaker policies have changed.
- Gather the session information and review proposal deadlines. Please be aware that you and/or any additional session speakers are responsible for the cost of your conference registration, travel and accommodation expenses related to GMAC Annual Conference 2024. For a complete list of session guidelines click here.
- Make note that, if your session is selected, you and/or any additional session speakers, need to register for the conference no later than March 29, 2024. Failure to do so may result in cancellation of your session for GMAC Annual Conference 2024.
- SCHOOLS: Complete the online Annual Conference Call for Proposal School Form and submit it by December 15, 2023. If you are unable to fill out the online form, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- VENDORS: Complete the online Annual Conference Call for Proposal Vendor Form and submit it by December 15, 2023. If you are unable to fill out the online form, please email us at email@example.com.
What Happens After You Submit Your Proposal?
- The Advisory Group Selection Subcommittee (comprised of members from the Annual Conference Advisory Group) will evaluate all submissions received.
- You will be notified of the committee's decision on or prior to January 31, 2024.
- A full session description, AV and room requirements are due May 3, 2024.
Successful submissions will have the following criteria properly planned out in the proposal.
- Content aligns with the GMAC vision and mission and with the Speaker Policies.
- Content includes new ideas or approaches to existing and upcoming challenges that are relevant to the graduate business and management education audience.
- Proposal clearly identifies learning objectives for the session.
- Proposal identifies how and why content is applicable to others in the graduate business and management education community.
If you have any questions on the process or need more information regarding the GMAC Annual Conference participant profile, session structure and duration, audiovisual capabilities, etc., please do not hesitate to contact us.
In 2024 the GMAC Annual Conference falls in the week of Juneteenth, an American holiday designated in 2021 that reminds us to acknowledge the history that has shaped the world in which we live, reflect on the progress that’s been made, and join together in the work that still lies ahead in the pursuit of an equitable and inclusive future globally. As we bring our GME community together on June 19 we plan to commemorate this significant occasion. We are brainstorming ideas to observe and honor the holiday with our GME community and we welcome your thoughts and contributions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions? Contact the Conferences & Events Team at email@example.com