At the Leadership Conference, professionals from around the world gather in an intimate setting to learn, share insights, and discuss core industry issues.
The GMAC Leadership Conference, co-presented with MBA Roundtable, offers professionals from around the world the opportunity to gather in an intimate setting to learn, share insights, and discuss the issues that matter most to you and the global management education community. At this conference, attendees will:
- Join strategic conversations and explore new ideas in leadership practice and instruction
- Solve current challenges through formal and informal networking opportunities
- Learn from the world's preeminent thought leaders in education and management
Who Should Attend
Academic and administrative program-level deans and directors from GMAT accepting programs, and/or members of MBA Roundtable.
The Leadership Conference occurs over a four-day period and includes a wide variety of concurrent sessions, workshops, networking opportunities, and keynote speakers. Attendees can create their own schedule by choosing from a number of concurrent sessions, workshops, and networking events.
Attendees have an opportunity to network with colleagues during receptions, lunches and networking breaks.
For general inquiries, please contact us at email@example.com.
[NEW] MBA Roundtable Workshop
The MBA Roundtable is pleased to launch a new workshop titled Best Practices in MBA Curriculum Review and Design, which will take place prior to the start of the Leadership Conference. The workshop will take place on Tuesday, January 16th from 8:30 – 3:30 at the Mountain Shadows Resort in Scottsdale, Arizona. For more information on the schedule, agenda and registration, please visit the MBA Roundtable registration page. Please note that registration and participation in the MBA Roundtable workshop is separate from registration and participation in the Leadership Conference. Click here to learn more.
Call for Proposals
Calling all business school Program Directors planning to attend the 2018 Leadership Conference
The GMAC/MBA Roundtable Leadership Conference is designed for graduate school academic and administrative program-level deans and directors. The event is a unique opportunity for attendees to join strategic conversations and explore new ideas in leadership practice and instruction; solve current challenges through formal and informal networking opportunities; and learn from the world’s preeminent thought leaders in education and management. The objective of each session is to present innovative approaches to new or existing challenges so that session attendees can get inspiration and ideas for ways to approach similar situations at their home institutions.
Session topics have traditionally focused on program development and delivery, resource allocation and administration, portfolio management, and much more! This is your opportunity to shape the 2018 Leadership Conference - the session content will ultimately reflect those areas in which you and other conference attendees will benefit from interactive, proactive, and deliberate conversation! Position yourself and your school as leaders in the graduate management education community by sharing your innovations, ideas and best practices.
We will accept proposals through September 25th, 2017.
Steps to Submit Your Proposal
- Review the evaluation criteria (listed below) and the conference speaker policies.
- Gather the session information and review proposal deadlines. Please be aware that you and/or any additional session speakers are responsible for the cost of your conference registration, travel and accommodation expenses related to the 2018 GMAC Leadership Conference.
- Make note that, if your session is selected, you and/or any additional session speakers must register for the conference no later than November 13th, 2017. Failure to do so may result in cancellation of your session for the 2018 GMAC Leadership Conference. Note that the early registration discount expires on October 27th.
- Complete the online Leadership Conference Call for Proposal Form and submit it by September 25th, 2017. If you are unable to fill out the online form, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What Happens After You Submit Your Proposal?
- The Leadership Conference Advisory Group Selection Committee will read submissions on a rolling basis.
- After the September 25th, 2017 submission deadline, the committee will convene to evaluate all submissions received.
- You will be notified of the committee’s decision by October 13th, 2017.
If your proposal is selected, please be prepared to meet the following deadlines:
- November 13th - two sentence description for the website.
- December 3rd - full session description.
- December 3rd - AV and room requirements.
Successful submissions will have the following criteria properly planned out in the proposal.
- Content aligns with the GMAC vision and mission.
- Content includes new ideas or approaches to existing and upcoming challenges that are relevant to the graduate business and management education audience.
- Proposal identifies session objectives and lessons that audience members will learn.
- Proposal identifies how and why content is applicable to others in the graduate business and management education community.
Any questions on the process or if you need more information regarding the GMAC Leadership Conference participant profile, session structure and duration, audiovisual capabilities, please do not hesitate to contact Camila de Wit at email@example.com.
Registration is Open!
The conference registration fee includes all scheduled meals and program materials.
Early registration discount through October 27, 2017: US$ 1,800
Registration fees after October 27, 2017: US$ 2,000
Requests for refunds must be submitted via email at firstname.lastname@example.org on the following schedule:
December 22, 2017 or before: Full refund.
December 23 to January 5: Full refund less $150 processing fee.
After January 5: Refunds will not be granted after this date.
Please allow 6 to 8 weeks for a refund.
Hotel & Travel Information
The 2018 Leadership Conference will be held at the Mountain Shadows Resort in Scottsdale, Arizona. This iconic property is located at the foot of Camelback Mountain in the prestigious town of Paradise Valley, presenting breathtaking views, serene spaces and revitalizing amenities and guestrooms that blend comfort with luxury.
Conference Hotel Room Rate & Reservation Information
Mountain Shadows Resort
5445 E. Lincoln Drive
Paradise Valley, Arizona 85253
The Conference hotel room rate is US$ 299 per night and will be available at that rate until Wednesday, December 27 or until sold out. Book your hotel room today to take advantage of the Conference rate.