Explore this Section
This page has been successfully e-mailed.
Webinar: Data Supports IR Validity: Year One Update
Tuesday | July 16, 2013 | 11 am EDT | 4 pm BST
Data Supports IR Validity: Year One Update
Thank you for joining us for the one year anniversary update on Integrated Reasoning, or IR. During this webinar we covered the data supporting IR and how IR relates to the admissions process. We shared updates from the past year, what you can expect to see change, and what will be improved in the year to come. We also provided results from recent concurrent validity studies and demonstrate how IR is a unique contributor to the admissions process.
- Year in review and what we know now
- IR and the prediction of grades in the first year
- What changes you can expect with IR and scoring
- How to participate in your own validity study
Please check the world clock
for the time in your area.
Hear from the following graduate management professionals during this presentation:
- Tami Fassinger, Chief Recruiting Officer, Vanderbilt University, Owen Graduate School of Management
- Michelle Sparacino, Associate Director, GMAT Program
- Monica Ascencios, GMAT Program Manager
- Moderator: Betsy Kacizak, Senior Manager Professional Education & Training
Read more about Integrated Reasoning and the GMAT Exam: