This page has been successfully e-mailed.
More in this section
- Professional Development
- Events and Learning Opportunities
- Webinar: GMAC Research Highlights 2015: A Forward-Looking Review
Webinar: GMAC Research Highlights 2015: A Forward-Looking Review
Wednesday | January 13, 2016 | 2 pm EST
Our January 13 webinar examined how GMAC Research insights from the past year could position your business school or program to reach new heights in 2016.
On January 13, 2016 we looked back at what we learned about graduate management education in 2015 and discovered how key shifts in the marketplace can be leveraged in your strategic decision making for the coming year in the areas of admissions, program design, and career and alumni services.
GMAC researchers pulled far-reaching data from across our research studies to give a unique, topically-driven view of the industry not available anywhere else, including our own publications. Discussions of data insights were paired with examples of how they can be practically applied at business schools and explanations of their wider implications on the industry.
The presentation portion of the webinar was organized around the following themes:
- Demographics – What are the key demographic shifts taking place in the prospective student pipeline?
- Demand – How has demand for graduate management education changed, both in terms of overall volume and in terms of what prospective students want from their business school experience?
- Differentiation – What are the emerging areas of specialization both students and employers are asking for, and how are b-schools responding?
Following the presentation, webinar registrants had the opportunity to continue the dialogue in a Q&A session with the presenters.
Hear from the GMAC Research Team:
- Matt Hazenbush, Research Communications Manager
- Rhonda Daniel, Survey Research Manager
- Alex Chisholm, Senior Director, Research Services
- Eric Chambers, Director, Market Development, Americas
Missed the webinar, or need a refresher?
Watch the recorded webinar on demand, and download the handout when it is convenient for you.