Join GMAC researchers for an in-depth presentation and discussion of the latest trends in graduate business school admissions.
Gain useful insights on the current state of global demand for graduate management education based on the results of GMAC’s latest Application Trends Survey—the largest and most frequently cited survey of its kind in the industry.
Topics covered in the webinar will include:
- Overall trends in application volume for a wide variety of business school program types
- Trends in demand among specific candidate groups, including domestic and international students, women, and underrepresented populations
- Survey data related to schools’ recruitment and candidate outreach strategies, including all-new insights into programs’ use of various forms of financial assistance.
This complimentary webinar will be of particular interest to business school professionals working in the functional areas of admissions, recruitment, and marketing, in addition to business school leaders generally. Following the presentation, webinar registrants will have the opportunity to continue the dialogue in a Q&A session with the presenters.
Hear from the GMAC Research Team:
- Matt Hazenbush, Research Communications Manager
- Rebecca Estrada-Worthington, Survey Research Manager
- Gregg Schoenfeld, Director, Management Education Research
Explore research based on your needs.
The 2016 Application Trends Survey Report will be published Tuesday, September 20 at gmac.com/applicationtrends. Registrants are encouraged, though not required, to download the report prior to the webinar.
School professionals are also encouraged to stay up-to-date on the latest trends affecting graduate management education by reading the Research Insights page at gmac.com/researchinsights.
Missed the webinar, or need a refresher?
Watch the recorded webinar on demand, and download the handout when it is convenient for you.