At the Leadership Conference, professionals from around the world gather in an intimate setting to learn, share insights and discuss core industry issues.
The Leadership Conference offers professionals from around the world the opportunity to gather in an intimate setting to learn, share insights and discuss the issues that matter most to you and the global management education community. At this conference, attendees will:
- Join strategic conversations and explore new ideas in leadership practice and instruction
- Solve current challenges through formal and informal networking opportunities
- Learn from the world's preeminent thought leaders in education and management
Who Should Attend
Academic and administrative program-level deans and directors from GMAT accepting programs, and/or members of MBA Roundtable.
The Leadership Conference occurs over a four-day period and includes a wide variety of concurrent sessions, workshops, networking opportunities and keynote speakers. Attendees can create their own schedule by choosing from a number of concurrent sessions, workshops and networking events.
Attendees have an opportunity network with colleagues during the welcome reception, lunches and networking breaks.
View the agenda today!
Call for Proposals
The Call for Proposals for the 2017 Leadership Conference is now closed.
The GMAC/MBA Roundtable Leadership Conference is designed for graduate school academic and administrative program-level deans and directors. The event is a unique opportunity for attendees to join strategic conversations and explore new ideas in leadership practice and instruction; solve current challenges through formal and informal networking opportunities; and learn from the world’s preeminent thought leaders in education and management. The objective of each session is to present innovative approaches to new or existing challenges so that session attendees can get inspiration and ideas for ways to approach similar situations at their home institutions.
Session topics have traditionally focused on program development and delivery, resource allocation and administration, portfolio management, and much more! This is your opportunity to shape the 2017 Leadership Conference - the session content will ultimately reflect those areas in which you and other conference attendees will benefit from interactive, proactive, and deliberate conversation! Position yourself and your school as leaders in the graduate management education community by sharing your innovations, ideas and best practices.
What Happens After you Submit Your Proposal?
- The Advisory Group Selection Subcommittee (comprised of members from the Leadership Conference Advisory Group) will evaluate all submissions received.
- You will be notified of the committee’s decision by November 4th, 2016.
If your proposal is selected, please be prepared to meet the following deadlines:
- November 14 - two sentence description for the website.
- December 4 - full session description.
- December 4 - AV and room requirements.
Successful submissions will have the following criteria properly planned out in the proposal.
- Content aligns with our GMAC vision and mission.
- Content includes new ideas or approaches to existing and upcoming challenges that are relevant to the graduate business and management education audience.
- Proposal identifies session objectives and lessons that audience members will learn.
- Proposal identifies how and why content is applicable to others in the graduate business and management education community.
Any questions on the process or if you need more information regarding the GMAC Leadership Conference participant profile, session structure and duration, audiovisual capabilities, please do not hesitate to contact Camila de Wit at firstname.lastname@example.org
The conference registration fee includes all scheduled meals and program materials.
- Early registration discount through October 31, 2016 US$ 1,800.
- Registration fees after October 31, 2016: US$ 2,000
Requests for refunds must be submitted via email. Send your request to email@example.com on or before December 17, 2016. Refunds will not be granted after this date. Please allow 6 to 8 weeks for a refund.
Hotel & Travel Information
The 2017 Leadership Conference will be held at the Hyatt Regency San Francisco. Located on the Embarcadero waterfront across the street from the city’s iconic Ferry Building, the Conference hotel boasts views of the Bay Bridge and scenic waterfront.
Conference Hotel Room Rate & Reservation Information
The Conference hotel room rate is US$ 249 per night and will be available at that rate until Tuesday, December 20 or until sold out. Book your hotel reservations today to take advantage of the Conference rate.
Hyatt Regency San Francisco
5 Embarcadero Center
San Francisco, California 94111
+1 (415) 788-1234
Travel & Transportation Information
The hotel is located 14 miles from the San Francisco International Airport (SFO) and 20 miles from Oakland International Airport (OAK). Estimated taxi fares to the Conference hotel from the airports range from US$ 65 to US$ 80.