Peer Facilitated Discussions
Wednesday | January 21 | 2015 | 9:15 pm - 10:15 PM
This page has been successfully e-mailed.
A new twist on discussion teams, this year you select the discussion team you want to participate in based on topic. This session is designed to provide you with best practices, new insights, and shared information. Come prepared to engage in a two-way conversation with your peers and be willing to share and learn from each other.
- How to integrate student’s technology (tablets, phones) into the program.
Orla Nugent, MBA Programmes Director, University College Dublin
Blair Sanford, Assistant Dean, University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Rankings are here to stay. How do we become more strategic? (Repeated on Thursday)
Nick Barniville, Director of Degree Programs, ESMT European School of Management and Technology
Wendy Huber, Assistant Dean for the Full Time Program, University of Virginia
- How to differentiate your programs in a crowded marketplace.
Geoff Bick, Academic Director, Professor of Marketing, University of Cape Town
Zelon Crawford, Assistant Dean of Student Affairs and Dean of Students, Columbia Business School
- Grooming your staff now and in the future.
Brian Mitchell, Associcate Dean, Goizueta Business School, Emory University
Cheri DeClercq, MBA Division Director, Michigan State University
- Frugal innovators—How do we continue to deliver high impact experiences and outcomes for students without the need for additional resources? (Repeated on Thursday)
Rebecca Baer, Director, MBA and Certificate Programs, Ball State University
Joe Stephens, Assistant Dean, Texas MBA for Working Professionals, University of Texas at Austin