Exploring the World of Student Expectations
London| 4-5 October, 2012
Global Symposium, London
Singapore| 19-21 November, 2012
Your programmes must meet the expectations of myriad stakeholders, perhaps none more important than those of your students. In October and November, the GMAC Global Symposia will help you gain a deeper understanding of today’s candidates and climate, focusing on two rapidly changing world regions: EMEA (Europe, the Middle East, and Africa) and APAC (Asia-Pacific).
For information on the Global Symposium, London, please click here.
For information on the Global Symposium, Singapore, please click here.
Hosted by Cass Business School
4-5 October, 2012
Global Symposium, Singapore
Hosted by National University of Singapore
19-21 November, 2012
What You'll Learn
- Which generational factors shape what today’s students want from your programmes?
- What can leading authorities and GMAC data tell you about how global economies, politics, and cultures influence student expectations?
- How can your school deliver on your promises to candidates, alumni, and talent-hungry corporations
- And much more.
Why You Should Attend
- You’ll gain information tailored to your school’s unique need for students who are realistic about what you offer (and fit smoothly in your classrooms); who are well prepared for good careers (and can please employers while boosting your school’s rankings); and who will be satisfied alumni (and ambassadors for your school).
- You’ll come away with exclusive data and market intelligence you can put to work immediately. What you learn will enhance your programme’s success with future candidates, current students, alumni, and potential employers.
- You’ll be exposed to a world of expertise all in one place. Each symposium gathers recognised experts from whom you can learn directly about the latest global trends, research, challenges, and opportunities. At the same time, you’ll share best practices and connect with peers in graduate management education worldwide.
- You’ll enjoy the unique benefits of GMAC Global Symposia, designed to dive deeply into a vital topic relevant to you. Using an executive education format of one track only, you and your peers will address student expectations from multiple perspectives within the contexts of Europe and Asia Pacific. Global Symposia are brought to you by GMAC Professional Education & Training, dedicated to providing what you need to succeed at your job, expand your network, and meet your career goals.
Who Should Attend
The GMAC Global Symposia are open to professionals:
- From all schools that accept the Graduate Management Admission Test
- Who make decisions and set direction in admissions, marketing, programme management, and career services
- Who come from all world regions; while the symposia will address issues of specific importance to schools in EMEA and APAC, the programs will be relevant to all who wish want a deeper understanding of students and programs within the respective regions
Early Bird Registration Fees:
Regular Registration Fees:
Registration fees include all programme materials and scheduled meals.
For Further Information
Phone: +1 (703) 668-9839 or toll-free +1 (888) 668-9929
Global Symposia Advisory Group
GMAC would like to thank the members of the GMAC 2012 Global Symposia Advisory Group who continue to share their time and contribute their insights and ideas throughout the planning of this conference:
Grace Guangyu Bao
Associate Operations Director & International Affairs Director of MBA Program
University of Queensland
Nan Sze, Marie-Antonie Chua
Director, Graduate Studies Office
National University of Singapore
Director Marketing and Admissions
Director, Marketing and Admissions University Programmes
ESADE Business School
City University, London
Great Lakes Institute of Management