More in this section
This page has been successfully e-mailed.
Demystifying the GMAT®
24 March, 2010 | The Imagination Gallery | London
This March 2010 seminar centered around discussions about how the GMAT® exam has long been associated with the MBA but an increasing number of business Master programmes are adopting the test because it has been proven to be valid for all kinds of graduate business programmes. The seminar also highlighted how GMAT exam gives schools and candidates confidence that business school is right for them.
Whether your programme is an expert or novice GMAT user, this free event explored:
- Why the GMAT exam is not just for MBA programmes
- What using the GMAT exam means for your programme and your candidates
- Introducing the GMAT exam—responding to stakeholders and applicants
- Other GMAC products and services that support marketing and admissions
- Lawrence Rudner, Vice President, Research and Development, Graduate Management Admission Council; Visiting Professor, Goethe Business School
- David A. Wilson, President and CEO, Graduate Management Admission Council
- Julia Tyler, Executive Vice President, Member Services and School Marketing, Graduate Management Admission Council
- John Arboleda, Associate Director , MBA Admissions, ESADE Business School
- Julia Marsh, Executive Director, Masters in Management, London Business School
- Michele Pekar-Lempereur, Director of International MBA Development, ESSEC Business School