November 10 - 11, 2016 | Sasin Graduate Institute of Business Administration | Bangkok, Thailand
The GMAC 2016 Asia Pacific Conference is designed for school professionals in admissions, marketing, international affairs, and program management. This is a global forum for exploring issues of critical importance within the growing Asian graduate management education landscape.
Who Should Attend
This conference is a must-attend event for those who are interested in knowing how to better connect with today’s candidate pool and help create experiences that will best prepare them for the future workplace. Whether you are in marketing, recruitment, admissions or program management, you’ll come away with new intelligence that you can put to work immediately.
Session topics will revolve around APAC’s Unique Advantage.
Participants can expect professional insight on:
- Best practices in effective marketing with limited budget
- Building strategic partnerships with peer schools!
- Maximizing your branding at digital platforms
- Managing recruiting challenges and media relationships
Thank you for a great conference! View photos from GMAC 2016 Asia Pacific Conference below. Click here to download all photos.
Travel and Venue
Sasin Graduate Institute of Business Administration is located on the Chulalongkorn University campus. The university’s prime location in the heart of Thailand’s capital city means convenient access to Bangkok’s central business district, shopping, restaurants and transportation.
This event is being hosted by Sasin Graduate Institute of Business Administration.
Pathumwan Princess Hotel
444 MBK Center, Phayathai Road, Wangmai, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330
Book Your Room
About the Hotel
Sophisticated Ambience in Downtown Bangkok
Conveniently located at the epicenter of Bangkok’s famed shopping, entertainment and arts district, the Pathumwan Princess Hotel is a multi-award winning property towering above the iconic MBK Center. Blending contemporary comfort with the unmistakable charm and elegance of traditional Thai hospitality, the hotel consistently rates among the highest in both customer service and guest satisfaction, as reviewed by fellow travellers. Favored by corporate guests desiring unparalleled access to the city and holidaymakers seeking an oasis in the center of bustling Bangkok, the Pathumwan Princess Hotel provides sophisticated ambience in the center of the “city of angels.”
Many of the Bangkok’s prominent shopping centers and entertainment hubs are easily accessible by a skywalk that allows you to effortlessly stroll high above congested streets. Enjoy direct access to MBK Center, or explore Siam Paragon, Siam Discovery, Central World Plaza and the many diverse cultural highlights that surround the hotel.
Navigating Bangkok’s many attractions, business centers and neighborhoods is a breeze with the lightning-fast BTS Skytrain system connected to MBK Center. Reach points of interest including: the famous Chao Phraya River, Chatuchak Weekend Market, Queen Sirikit National Convention Center (QSNCC), Bangkok International Trade and Exhibition Center (BITEC) and Silom Business District in minutes. Easy connections to the MRT Subway Network and Airport Express Link add a further dimension of convenience hard to beat.
Pathumwan Princess Hotel Bangkok is a quick 45-minute commute from Suvarnabhumi International Airport, and 25 minutes from Don Mueang Airport.
Submit Your Conference Session Idea
Position you and your school as thought leaders in the graduate management education community by sharing your innovations, ideas, and best practices with your fellow attendees. Professionals attend the concurrent sessions expecting clear ideas, lessons, and success stories that they can implement at their schools. The objective of each concurrent session is to present innovative approaches to new or existing challenges so that session attendees can get inspiration and ideas for ways to approach similar situations.
We encourage you to get involved with the conference by submitting your concurrent session proposal. We will accept proposals submitted until August 1, 2016.
Steps to Submit Your Proposal
- Review the evaluation criteria (below) and the conference speaker policies.
- Gather the session information, review proposal deadlines, review your schedule and budget to confirm that you and all additional speakers are able to attend the conference between November 10-11, Bangkok, Thailand.
- Submit your proposal to Jason Lawrence at firstname.lastname@example.org by August 1, 2016.
What Happens After Your Proposal is Submitted?
- You will receive an email acknowledgement within two business days of submission.
- The Conference Proposal Committee will read submissions as received.
- After the submission deadline, the committee will convene to evaluate the submissions.
- You will be notified of the committee’s decision on or before August 20, 2016.
How is Your Proposal Evaluated?
Successful submissions will include the following criteria:
- Content is applicable to the GMAC vision and mission.
- Content includes new ideas or approaches to existing and upcoming challenges that are relevant to the graduate management education audience.
- Proposal clearly identifies session objectives and lessons that audience members will learn.
- Proposal identifies how and why content is applicable to others in this community.
- Early bird registration fee: USD600 until 31st August
- Registration fee from 1st September: USD750
The conference registration fee includes all scheduled meals and program materials.
Payment can be made via credit card, wire transfer or check.
Early Bird Bookings
Payment must be received within 30 days from the date of your invoice or by Friday, 30 September 2016, whichever is sooner. If payment is not received by this date your booking will increase to full price.
For registrations after 1 September 2016, payment must be received within 30 days from the date of your invoice or by Friday, 01 November 2016, whichever is sooner.
If you need to cancel your conference registration, please email Jason Lawrence at email@example.com.
Refunds will be granted if written cancellation notice is received by email to Jason Lawrence at firstname.lastname@example.org on or before Thursday, 10 October 2016. Refunds will not be granted after this date. Please allow six to eight weeks for a refund.
Registration substitution will be granted if: (1) written notice is received by Jason Lawrence at email@example.com on or before Thursday, 20 October 2016 and/or (2) replacement registration contact information is submitted on or before Thursday, 20 October 2016.