2 - 3 November | Hosted by The Asian Institute of Management, AIM | Manila, Philippines | #GMAC2015
The GMAC 2015 Asia Pacific Conference is designed for school professionals in admissions, marketing, international affairs, and program management. This is a global forum for exploring issues of critical importance within the growing Asian graduate management education landscape.
Who Should Attend
This conference is a must-attend event for those who are interested in knowing how to better connect with today’s candidate pool and help create experiences that will best prepare them for the future workplace. Whether you are in marketing, recruitment, admissions or program management, you’ll come away with new intelligence that you can put to work immediately.
Participants can expect professional insight on:
- Best practices in effective marketing with limited budget
- Building strategic partnerships with peer schools
- Maximizing your branding at digital platforms
- Managing recruiting challenges and media relationships
- Early registration fee, valid through 30 September 2015: US$ 600
- Registration fee on/after 1 October 2015: US$ 700
The conference registration fee includes all scheduled meals and program materials.
Travel & Venue
Travel & Venue Information
Makati lies in the heart of metropolitan Manila. The Manila Ninoy Aquino Airport is approximately 30 minutes by car from the conference hotel.
This event is being hosted by the Asian Institute of Mangement (AIM).
The conference hotel is the New World Makati Hotel located in the heart of Makati, one of the 16 cities that comprise Metro Manila. It is centrally located in the financial and commercial hub of the capital and is steps away from the fashionable Greenbelt Lifestyle and Glorietta shopping complexes. Rooms include buffet breakfast and in-room complimentary internet access.
To reserve your hotel room, please fill out the hotel reservation form and email it to Ms. Carmela De Santos at email@example.com.
Submit Your Conference Session Idea
Position you and your school as thought leaders in the graduate management education community by sharing your innovations, ideas, and best practices with your fellow attendees. Professionals attend the concurrent sessions expecting clear ideas, lessons, and success stories that they can implement at their schools. The objective of each concurrent session is to present innovative approaches to new or existing challenges so that session attendees can get inspiration and ideas for ways to approach similar situations.
We encourage you to get involved with the conference by submitting your concurrent session proposal. We will accept proposals submitted until August 1, 2015.
Steps to Submit Your Proposal
- Review the evaluation criteria (below) and the conference speaker policies.
- Gather the session information, review proposal deadlines, review your schedule and budget to confirm that you and all additional speakers are able to attend the conference between November 2-3, Manila Philippines
- Complete and submit the Concurrent Session Proposal Form by August 1, 2015.
What Happens After Your Proposal is Submitted?
- You will receive an email acknowledgement within two business days of submission.
- The Conference Proposal Committee will read submissions as received.
- After the submission deadline, the committee will convene to evaluate the submissions.
- You will be notified of the committee’s decision on or before August 20, 2015.
How is Your Proposal Evaluated?
Successful submissions will include the following criteria:
- Content is applicable to the GMAC vision and mission.
- Content includes new ideas or approaches to existing and upcoming challenges that are relevant to the graduate management education audience.
- Proposal clearly identifies session objectives and lessons that audience members will learn.
- Proposal identifies how and why content is applicable to others in this community.