Join over 600 admissions, marketing, and program direction professionals from graduate management education programs around the world for a unique opportunity to:
Who Should Attend
- Consider provocative keynote presentations on state-of-the-industry ideas and perspectives
- Learn from colleagues and experts as you take part in sessions that explore new trends, topics, and best practices
- Network with peers from across the globe
Graduate management admission administrators of all levels are encouraged to attend. Past programming has been targeted to those in admissions, marketing, and MBA program management.
The GMAC Annual Conference occurs over a three-day period and includes a wide variety of concurrent sessions, networking opportunities, and speakers. Attendees can create their own schedule by choosing from a number of concurrent sessions, workshops, and networking events.
GMAC Annual Conference 2019 will be held in Denver, CO from June 19 - 21, 2019.
Call For Proposals
This is your opportunity to shape Annual Conference 2019 - session content will ultimately reflect those areas in which you and other conference attendees will benefit from interactive, proactive, and deliberate conversation! Position yourself and your school as leaders in the graduate management education community by sharing your innovations, ideas and best practices. We will accept proposals starting September 24, 2018, through January 11, 2019.
Steps to Submit Your Proposal
- Review the evaluation criteria (listed below) and the Conference Speaker Policies
- Gather the session information and review proposal deadlines. Please be aware that you and/or any additional session speakers are responsible for the cost of your conference registration, travel and accommodation expenses related to GMAC Annual Conference 2019.
- Make note that, if your session is selected, you and/or any additional session speakers, need to register for the conference no later than March 30, 2019. Failure to do so may result in cancellation of your session for GMAC Annual Conference 2019.
- Complete the online Annual Conference Call for Proposal Form and submit it by January 11, 2019.
Submit Your Proposal
What Happens After You Submit Your Proposal?
- The Advisory Group Selection Subcommittee (comprised of members from the Annual Conference Advisory Group) will read submissions on a rolling basis.
- After the January 11, 2019 submission deadline, the Subcommittee will convene to evaluate all submissions received.
- You will be notified of the committee's decision in early February.
If your proposal is selected, please be prepared to meet the following deadlines:
- February 15, 2019 - two sentence description for the website.
- April 26, 2019 - full session description, AV, and room requirements.
Successful submissions will have the following criteria properly planned out in the proposal.
- Content aligns with the GMAC vision and mission and with the Speaker Policies.
- Content includes new ideas or approaches to existing and upcoming challenges that are relevant to the graduate business and management education audience.
- Proposal identifies session objectives and lessons that audience members will learn.
- Proposal identifies how and why content is applicable to others in the graduate business and management education community.
If you have any questions on the process or need more information regarding the GMAC Annual Conference participant profile, session structure and duration, audiovisual capabilities, etc., please do not hesitate to contact the Professional Education and Training team at email@example.com.
Registration will open early 2019.