Explore this Section
This page has been successfully e-mailed.
All About the Annual Conference App
Network, Engage and have fun!
Download the GMAC Conference App to receive the latest updates, build your own agenda, connect with other attendees and more!
How to Download the App
- Visit the mobile app download page.
- Select the applicable version (Apple, GooglePlay, or HTML5).
- Install the App through your selected mobile store.
- Login using the following credentials:
- Username: Email Address (Use the email address you used to register for 2016 GMAC Annual Conference)
- Password: gmac123
Use the 2016 GMAC Annual Conference app to:
- Network with other attendees by posting on the activity feed, taking selfies (and uploading them to the activity feed), and commenting on other attendees conference activity. Meet someone new? Send them your information through the App and add them to your own personal network.
- Browse conference sessions, research speakers and build your own agenda. Access the agenda through the app at any time, and be informed of any last minute changes.
- Check out the Topic Areas within the app, here you'll be able to connect with other attendees (for dinner meet ups, first time attendees) and post comments and questions about featured conference content (Global Segmentation, Rankings), and get help with the mobile app. GMAC staff will be monitoring these areas to respond to your comments and questions.
- Review the list of exhibitors and sponsors attending our Expo, make a plan to visit them during breaks and receptions.
- Use the map section to get an idea of the venue before you get there.
- Win great prizes and conference app badges. It's easy, fun, and you are automatically entered just by using the app! The contest begins the minute you download the app and take part in the activities listed below. You can monitor your points in the Leaderboard throughout the conference. On June 24, 2016 at 10:30 am the top three conference attendees on the Leaderboard will win the following prizes in this order: (1) iPad mini, (2) Fitbit Blaze, (3) GoPro Hero camera. Review the official rules for additional details.
- Post status updates (3 points)
- Tag friends, sessions, exhibitors or speakers in your conference updates (1 point)
- Comment on or like sessions, exhibitors, or speakers (1 point)
- Take photos and post them to your activity feed (3 points)
- Rate and review sessions and speakers
- Upload a Profile Photo (5 points)
- Check into a session (1 point)
- Answer quick polls or surveys (3 points)