Building a Distinct and Unique School Culture as an MBA Differentiator
Thursday | June 25 | 2015 | 7:45 pm - 9:00 PM
Director's Row I
This page has been successfully e-mailed.
If 80% of what we deliver in our MBA programs is similar, the remaining 20% accounts for a unique student culture and environment. How do you build a distinct school culture? Which touch points will create a positive and energizing environment? This interactive session will showcase two very different schools that have created a unique culture on campus and have driven school affiliation as students become alumni. The panel will discuss challenges faced by institutions and positive outcomes from implemented initiatives. It will also provide a platform for facilitated discussion and peer idea exchange.
Steven Burton, Assistant Dean of Postgraduate Programmes, Lee Kong Chian School of Business, Singapore Management University
Kembrel Jones, Deputy Vice Dean of Student Life, The Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania