About the Conference
Our Premier Event Designed Specifically for Graduate Management Education Professionals
The 2015 GMAC Annual Conference Vendor Expo is at capacity, registration is now closed. Please send inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more than 30 years the Graduate Management Admission Council has been bringing together professionals from the graduate business and management industry to gain insight and knowledge from colleagues and experts. This event takes place over a three-day period and includes a wide variety of concurrent sessions, networking opportunities, and speakers. This focused opportunity will allow you to meet face to face with your target audience when they are most interested in finding solutions to the challenges they face.
Professionals from graduate business and management programs around the world in the roles of:
- Program Management
- Student Services
- Career Services
The Exhibitor and Sponsorship Opportunities enhance the conference learning experience for attendees by presenting solutions and information for challenges they may be facing, while at the same time allowing companies to have the opportunity to showcase their solutions through their products and brands.
You can review the complete list of exhibitor and sponsorship opportunities in our prospectus.
For further information or questions please contact us.
Vendor Expo Schedule
Your Expo registration includes a total of 13.5 hours of total expo time, including four hours of key conference time exclusively in the Expo with attendees during expo hours, breaks, and receptions.
Wednesday | June 24, 2015
12:00 - 2:30 pm Expo Registration & Set Up
3:00 - 8:30 pm Expo Hours
6:30 - 8:30 pm Opening Night Welcome Receptions
Thursday |June 25, 2015
10:00 am - 6:00 pm Expo Hours
10:45 - 11:15 am Morning Break
3:15 - 3:45 pm Afternoon Break
5 - 6 pm Reception
6:30 - 8 pm Expo Clean Up
Showcase Your Product & Your Company
The Vendor Exhibitor and Sponsorship Opportunities are new to our conference this year and are meant to enhance the conference learning experience by presenting solutions and information to our attendees, while allowing companies opportunities to showcase their products and brand. To learn more, download our prospectus.
Process for Expo & Sponsorship Selection
- Review the Exhibitor Prospectus.
- Read the exhibitor and sponsorship approval process document.
- Login or register for an account on gmac.com.
- Submit your sponsorship/booth request using the Expo Application form.
All applications for the vendor expo and sponsorship are due by June 5, 2015 .
Sponsor & Exhibitor Lists & Layout
Exhibitor & Sponsor List & Layout
- GMASS: recruit with precision.
- Reflect: soft skills assessment and development tool.
- Essential Prep: prepare students for success.
- GMAC Research: data and tools to guide strategic admissions decisions.
- GMAT: the most effective predictor of success in graduate management programs worldwide.
- Headshot Lounge: get your professional headshot taken.
- Recharging Lounge: fuel up your mobile device.
- Undergraduate Initiatives: learn from our undergrad research.
- GMAC Conference App: enhance your conference experience with the GMAC conference app.
You will be provided with an opportunity to select your top three table locations on the Expo Application form, we will email your final location upon approval of your application.
Make your hotel reservation early to secure the conference hotel rate of US$ 229 per night plus tax. This rate expires on June 3, 2015 or when the conference room block is filled.
Sheraton Denver Downtown Hotel
1550 Court Place
Denver, Colorado USA 80202
+1 (303) 893-3333
Questions? Contact Us