Explore this Section
This page has been successfully e-mailed.
2015 Call for Session Proposals
Submission: November 4 - March 13 | Conference: June 24-26 | Denver, CO
Calling all business school professionals planning to attend the 2015 GMAC Annual Conference
GMAC is thrilled to launch the Call for Concurrent Session Proposals for the 2015 Annual Conference (June 24-26, Denver, CO).
The GMAC Annual Conference is designed for graduate school professionals from all functions and levels of academic and administrative operations. The event is a unique opportunity for attendees to tap into a communal pool of best practices, success stories, and lessons learned. Professionals attend the 75 minute concurrent sessions expecting clear ideas, lessons, and success stories that they can implement at their schools. The objective of each concurrent session is to present innovative approaches to new or existing challenges so that session attendees can get inspiration and ideas for ways to approach similar situations at their home institutions.
We encourage you to submit your concurrent session proposals. Position you and your school as leaders in the graduate management education (GME) community by sharing your innovations, ideas and best practices. We will accept proposals beginning November 4, 2014 through March 13, 2015.
Should you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Steps to Submit Your Proposal
- Read the evaluation criteria and the conference speaker policies.
- Gather the session information, review proposal deadlines, and confirm that you and any additional speakers are able to afford and attend the conference (June 24-26, Denver, CO).
- Complete the online Concurrent Session Proposal Form and submit it by March 13th, 2015. If you are unable to fill out the online form, please email us at email@example.com.
What Happens After you Submit Your Proposal?
- GMAC will send you an acknowledgement email within 2 business days of submission.
- The Conference Proposal Committee will read submissions on a rolling basis.
- After the March 13th submission deadline, the Committee will convene to evaluate the submissions.
- By March 27th, you will be notified of the committee’s decision.
After the March 13h deadline, the Concurrent Session Proposal committee (composed of a sub-Annual Conference Advisory Committee) will convene to review the submissions. If your submission is selected, you will be notified by March 27th. Successful submissions will have the following criteria properly planned out in the proposal.
- Content is applicable to our GMAC vision and mission.
- Content includes new ideas or approaches to existing and upcoming challenges that are relevant to the Graduate Management Education (GME) audience.
- Proposal identifies session objectives and lessons that audience members will learn.
- Proposal identifies how and why content is applicable to others in the GME community.