Explore this Section
This page has been successfully e-mailed.
Give back to the conference and your colleagues at the same time.
Session Columnist Volunteer Opportunity
How can you give back to the Annual Conference and to your colleagues at the same time? By volunteering to become a Session Columnist! By summarizing key session learnings you'll not only be helping us out but also providing your insights to colleagues that are unable to attend that session.
Session Columnists are assigned to a particular session (that you are already planning on attending) and are responsible for writing a summary of that session for publication in Graduate Management News, our PD to Go Blog, or gmac.com. Summaries should be approximately 200-300 words and are due to GMAC within two weeks after the conference ends. Session columnists will be presented with a small token of appreciation for their participation in addition to being published with a byline.
- Sign up to participate.
- Attend the session you are volunteering for.
- Verify the session title, presenter’s name(s), and university or company affiliation are correct as printed in the program book.
- Take notes during the session.
- The session summary length should be 200-400 words. Do not exceed 500 words.
- Submit your session summary, also include the session title, presenters name(s) and university or company affiliations, your name, your title, and your university.
- Submit your summary via email to Anne Daugherty (email@example.com) by June 27, 2014.