The View from APAC: Insights into Candidates, Recruiting, and Job Prospects
Friday | June 13 | 2014 | 7:45 pm - 9:00 PM
Grand Ballroom VII, VIII, 3rd Floor
This page has been successfully e-mailed.
What do candidates think about the value of their graduate management education? What are employers saying about the quality of their MBA candidates? Learn about the challenges and opportunities facing graduate management education in Asia Pacific. In this session, you will gain insight into candidate perceptions, motivations, and desired study locale.
- Nan Sze Chua, Director, Graduate Studies Office, NUS Business School, National University of Singapore
- Jonathan Jones, Director of Operations, MBA Programs, Australian Graduate School of Management (AGSM), University of New South Wales
- Jason Lawrence, Associate Director, Market Development North Asia, Graduate Management Admission Council
- Gaurav Srivastava, Director, Market Development, South Asia, Graduate Management Admission Council
- Robert Yu, Associate Director, Market Development, North Asia, Graduate Management Admission Council