The Corporate Perspective on Diversity Recruitment
Friday | June 13 | 2014 | 6:00 pm - 7:15 PM
Grand Ballroom VII, VIII, 3rd Floor
This page has been successfully e-mailed.
Join corporate diversity representatives as they share their best practices for attracting top, diverse business talent. In addition to hearing what they look for from business schools when it comes to diversity recruitment, participate in a discussion about how corporations and schools can work together to attract underrepresented minorities and women.
- Fatimah Gilliam, Founder and CEO, The Azara Group
- Erika Irish-Brown, Senior Vice President, Enterprise Diversity Recruiting and Program Management Executive, Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- Jennifer Kaplan, Head of Diversity Campus Recruiting, Credit Suisse
- Stephanie Roemer, Diversity Recruiting & Learning Manager Freddie Mac
- Moderator: Kofi Kankam, Founder and CEO, Admit.me