Benchmarking: Best Practices for Using Data
Saturday | June 14 | 2014 | 2:00 pm - 3:15 PM
Grand Ballroom VIII, 3rd Floor
This page has been successfully e-mailed.
How do your graduating students, alumni, employers, and applications compare with those at peer schools? Learn from volume-user schools how they are leveraging detailed benchmark data to make comparisons, and how you can obtain and use similar data from GMAC.
- Jay Bryant, Associate Vice President of Admissions and Student Affairs, Thunderbird School of Global Management
- Gregg Schoenfeld, Director of Management Education Research, Graduate Management Admission Council
- Ann Johnston Scott, Director of Graduate Programs, Scheller College of Business, Georgia Institute of Technology
- Rex Trewin, Global University Recruiting Manager, Wipro, Ltd
- Moderator: Michelle Sparkman-Renz, Director of Research Communications, Graduate Management Admission Council