Success Stories in Diversity Recruitment
Thursday | June 21 | 2012 | 7:45 pm - 9:00 PM
Colorado, 2nd Floor
This page has been successfully e-mailed.
Join us for a lively discussion with colleagues whose programs have succeeded in recruiting women, underrepresented minorities, and LGBT populations. These speakers will share best practices, common challenges, and the secrets to their success — many of which may surprise you!
- Kathryn Bezella, Director of Strategy and Internal Communications, The Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania
- Willie Green, Assistant Director of Diversity Initiatives, The Fuqua School of Business, Duke University
- Stacy Poindexter Owen, Director of Graduate Admissions, School of Business, Wake Forest University
- Nsombi Ricketts, Director, Office of Diversity and Inclusion, The Samuel Curtis Johnson Graduate School of Management, Cornell University
- Moderator: Gabriela Snyder, Professional Education and Training Consultant, Graduate Management Admission Council