You’ve Got Questions, We’ve Got Data: An Introduction to GMAC Research
Thursday | June 21 | 2012 | 2:45 pm - 4:00 PM
Missouri, 2nd Floor
This page has been successfully e-mailed.
Are you either new to management education or taking on a role that requires greater industry insight? GMAC Research is here to help. Each year GMAC keeps a finger on the pulse of management education by studying prospective students, graduates, alumni, corporate recruiters, and application cycles. This session will get you up to speed on information resources from both the GMAC survey report series and the GMAT exam. Following this session, GMAC researchers will be available at the conference Research Lounge to sift through the data, convert information into actionable plans, and answer your questions.
- Alex Chisholm, Director, Statistical Analysis, Graduate Management Admission Council
- Laura Leach, Survey Research Manager, Graduate Management Admission Council
- Gregg Schoenfeld, Director, Management Education Research, Graduate Management Admission Council
- Michelle Sparkman-Renz, Director, Research Communications, Graduate Management Admission Council
- Eileen Talento-Miller, Senior Psychometrician and Research Director, Graduate Management Admission Council