A Cross-Industry Perspective on Recruiting Women
Friday | June 22 | 2012 | 1:00 pm - 2:15 PM
Chicago VIII, 5th Floor
This page has been successfully e-mailed.
Join us for a chance to talk to representatives from industries outside of finance and consulting that — despite traditionally struggling to recruit women — have successfully used partnerships and innovative programs to develop a talent pipeline over time. You’ll hear their fresh ideas about pipeline development education, marketing, and retention and discuss best practices you can use to expand the pool of qualified women in your programs.
- Marcia Keegan, Vice President, Production, ESPN
- Gabriela Marcu, PhD Student, Human Computer Interaction Institute, School of Computer Science, Carnegie Mellon University
- Frank McKay, Advisor, HR Strategic Sourcing, Hess Corporation
- Kim Warren-Martin, Co-Manager, Global Diversity and Inclusion, Intel Corporation
- Moderator: Elissa Sangster, Executive Director, Forte Foundation