The GMAC 2014 Admissions Institute for New Professionals Europe was a great success!
Thank you to all who attended, speakers and experts who shared their knowledge and best practices, and everyone who helped make this program a success.
Admissions Institute for New Professionals – Certificate in Admissions Practice
Would you like to become more effective in your Admissions practice? Gain perspective and understand the current Graduate Management Education landscape? Answer ranking related questions with confidence? Maximize your outreach efforts? Interview more effectively? In essence, master the Admissions process while strengthening your professional network?
GMAC has worked over 60 years with graduate Admissions professionals from around the world. Steeped in admissions expertise and experience, we see the need for more formal education and training in Admissions practices. To fulfill this need, we are launching AINP Europe in October, a new and unique program designed to help participants master the admissions lifecycle.
The program is unlike anything currently offered in the market. Built around 3 interrelated Admissions competencies including Context, Outreach, and Evaluation, AINP Europe offers new courses on rankings, yield, and assessments that have never been featured at any GMAC events. Taught in a case study format featuring the Cave Hill Business School based in the European city of Londrid, students will be submitted to interactive classroom sessions aimed at teaching content and assessing the learning outcomes from each course. AINP Europe will provide you a Certificate in Admissions Practice following specific assessments and course completion.
AINP Europe will instruct and assess students on three topics
The program will provide participants with a deep dive into three foundational modules: Context,
Outreach, and Evaluation. Learn more about the sessions in the course catalog below.
Learning Outcomes from the Certificate in Admissions Practice
- Learn how Admissions plays a role in sustaining quality growth in the student to alumni lifecycle
- Understand the current global GME applicant landscape
- Discuss how rankings can impact the admissions process
- Plan how your messaging and branding strategies can drive recruitment activities and outreach
- Identify the impact your Admissions role has on prospective student career tracks
- Understand the importance and utilization of global assessments
- Learn how applications and interviewing will dictate the class composition and student career prospects
As the inaugural certificate program, GMAC has subsidized a portion of the fees for 2014. The full cost of the 3 day program and certification is £1,650 + VAT
(not including travel to London and accommodation).
We do offer several discounted rates.
- Early Bird Discount: £1,350 + VAT. Register and pay before September 5, 2014 to qualify.
- Multi-Person Discount during Early Bird: £1,200 + VAT. If your school sends two or more people to the program, then this is the price per person if registered and paid before September 5, 2014.
- Colleague Discount: £1100 + VAT. If you had a colleague attend the AINP North America (delivered in Reston, VA in July 2014) event, then we can offer you this price.
Still Need Convincing?
Do you have questions about the program and how it will specifically benefit you and your school? Contact us to talk about it: email@example.com.
The Admissions Institute for New Professionals Europe will be held at the GMAC London office.
Information, including maps, on trains, buses, and taxis in London can be found here.