The Admissions Institute for New Professionals (AINP) is a cohort program based upon an interactive and experiential learning environment. You will be divided into working teams throughout the three modules, Context, Outreach, and Evaluation, where you will have the opportunity to discuss and work together on the tasks at hand.
Please read and complete the following assignments and course materials prior to the program, specific due dates are mentioned below.
- Step 1: complete the pre-work for the Crafting a Class session: Due October 8
- Step 2: read and answer the supporting questions for all Cave Hill Business School A-C Case Studies: Due October 13
- Step 3: Reflect on your pre-work and write down your goals for the program: Due October 13
We look forward to officially welcoming you in London to the Admissions Institute for New Professionals Europe program. Should you have any questions on your assignments, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Crafting a Class
For the Crafting a Class session, you will form a part of the Admissions Committee needing to make admissions decisions regarding 14 candidates.
In preparation for the Crafting a Class session, please follow the steps below to submit your candidate ranking by October 8.
- Complete the Admissions Process survey (no pre-work needed for this).
- Read the instructions and application review scales.
- Read all 14 applicant summaries.
- Complete the Candidate Ranking form.
Several of the interactive workshop sessions will be based on the Cave Hill Business School (CHBS) case. Please study and familiarize yourself with these cases. While you are to draw upon previous admissions and recruiting knowledge, during AINP you will be challenged in various sessions as an Associate Director of Admissions of CHBS.
In preparation for the program, please read each case study below and complete the supporting questions. Bring your thoughts and answers with you to the program on October 13.
As AINP is a development opportunity, we hope you will take the time to reflect, after reading the case materials and preparing the Crafting a Class session, and to write down your personal and professional goals for the program. We will revisit your goals during the Challenges Faced by Admissions Professionals session.
Please fill out the goals sheet below. Bring your thoughts and answers with you to the program on October 13.