Annual Conference 2018
Join over 600 admissions, marketing, and program direction professionals from graduate management education programs around the world for a unique opportunity to:
- Consider provocative keynote presentations on state-of-the-industry ideas and perspectives
- Learn from colleagues and experts as you take part in sessions that explore new trends, topics, and best practices
- Network with peers from across the globe
The GMAC Annual Conference occurs over a three-day period and includes a wide variety of concurrent sessions, networking opportunities, and speakers. Attendees can create their own schedule by choosing from a number of concurrent sessions, workshops, and networking events.
Concurrent Sessions and Symposia
Select from five concurrent sessions and several admissions symposia.
Past topics have included:
- Recruiting quality students in a complex world
- Differentiating your organization through clear narrative
- Budgeting and planning recruiting activities
- Increasing domestic applications
Attendees have an opportunity network with colleagues during receptions, lunches, and small group dinners.
Who Should Attend
Graduate management admission administrators of all levels are encouraged to attend. Past programming has been targeted to those in admissions, marketing, and MBA program management.
The GMAC Annual Conference is held annually in June.
Questions? Please email us via email@example.com.
Return to Main Events Page