Join over 600 admissions, marketing, and program direction professionals from graduate management education programs around the world for a unique opportunity to:
- Consider provocative keynote presentations on state-of-the-industry ideas and perspectives
- Learn from colleagues and experts as you take part in sessions that explore new trends, topics, and best practices
- Network with peers from across the globe
The Annual Conference Experience occurs over a four-day period and includes a wide variety of concurrent sessions, networking opportunities, and speakers. Attendees can create their own schedule by choosing from a number of concurrent sessions, on-demand content, and networking events.
Select from multiple daily concurrent sessions specifically in your preferred time zone.
Past topics have included:
- Recruiting quality students in a complex world
- Differentiating your organization through clear narrative
- Budgeting and planning recruiting activities
- Increasing domestic applications
Attendees have an opportunity network with colleagues through live community building and engagement activities.
Who Should Attend
Graduate management admission administrators of all levels are encouraged to attend. Past programming has been targeted to those in admissions, marketing, and MBA program management.
The Annual Conference Experience is held annually in June.
- Annual Conference 2019 | Sheraton Downtown | Denver, CO | USA | June 19-21, 2019 | More information coming soon.
- Annual Conference 2020 | Marriott Waterfront | Baltimore, MD | USA | June 17-19, 2020 | More information coming soon.
Questions? Please email us via email@example.com.
Return to Main Events Page