This page has been successfully e-mailed.
More in this section
- Market Intelligence
- Research Library
- mba.com Prospective Students Survey
mba.com Prospective Students Survey
Find out what conditions may affect your application pipeline.
Make the most of your student recruitment efforts with insight from thousands of mba.com registrants considering a graduate management program.
The mba.com Prospective Students Survey shines a bright spotlight on this next generation of graduate students and examines their needs, motivations, behaviors, program choices, and intended career outcomes. The 2011 report includes data from more than 40,000 individuals who registered on mba.com in 2010 and 2011.
Highlights from the 2011 Report
- Economic conditions may affect volume in the B-school pipeline, but those who register on mba.com are dedicated to pursuing a graduate management education.
- Prospective students submit their first application to business school about 4 years after earning their first degree, on average.
- In most world regions, prospective students sent applications to both domestic and foreign programs. Canada and the United States were the exceptions, where the majority applied to domestic programs only.
Our Latest Reports
- 2011 Survey Report (pdf) – a contextualized look at the survey findings, based on responses from nearly 40,000 potential students gathered over the past 2 years.
- 2011 Financing Mix Tool – this mini application shows data about the expected financing mix among prospective students surveyed in 2009 and 2010.
Visit the GMAC Research Library for a complete list of survey reports and related research products released by GMAC.
Special Reports for GMAC Member and GMAT Using Schools
For More Information
If you have questions about this survey or any other GMAC surveys, please Contact us.