The webinar included a discussion of population changes and economic forces have traditionally affected trends in business school candidates’ study preferences. This webinar will offered a behind-the-scenes view of this dynamic recruitment landscape for graduate management education.
In addition, the webinar included a discussion of the following:
- Emerging study destinations and key shifts in regional and domestic talent pools
- Top places of talent origin and their preferred destinations
- Score-sending tendencies by gender, age, and background
- Survey findings about what makes a destination attractive for study
- Opportunities for GMAT-using schools to locate and reach international talent
To download the webinar PowerPoint presentation, click here.