This webinar included insights from nearly 40,000 global prospective students. Drawing from the mba.com Prospective Students Survey Report and the Interactive Data Report, this webinar will provide attendees with the market intelligence to help increase their ability to connect with potential applicants and craft messages that resonate with candidates.
The webinar also included a demonstration of the GMAC interactive data tool, which allows users to create their own custom views of this research, an exclusive benefit available only to schools with official GMAT score-receiving codes.
Participants received the following findings from this presentation:
- What the “application spectrum” looks like for different program types in 2011.
- What distinguishes “hot vs. cold” candidates by differences in motivations and expectations.
- Focused examples for Part-time/Professional MBA and Master’s programs.
- What applicants consider for domestic vs. international study.
- How to customize recruiting data with navigation tips for the survey’s interactive report.
- Answers to specific questions as submitted by users.