The November 18, 2009 webinar titled Understanding the Graduate Management Education Market in China included a discussion of the following key questions for graduate management education:
- How have different economic and social forces shaped China’s dynamic education landscape?
- What changes have been observed in China’s graduate management student pipeline in recent years?
- Where is the talent for graduate management education?
- What trends in student preferences and mobility are affecting China and other global study destinations?
- What could the future hold for graduate management education in the country?
Alex Chisholm, Senior Research Analyst, GMAC
Michelle Sparkmen-Renz, Associate Director Research, GMAC
To download the webinar PowerPoint presentation, click here.