Find out what motivates prospective graduate business and management students.
Every month, thousands of individuals from around the globe register on mba.com—the portal to the Graduate Management Admission Test® (GMAT®) exam and information source for prospective students interested in pursuing a graduate management degree. Their registration on mba.com and efforts to prepare for and apply to graduate business school provide one measure of the demand for graduate management education.
Why the Prospective Students Survey?
As the largest data resource of its kind, the mba.com Prospective Students Survey offers deep insights into the next generation of graduate business school students—their needs, motivations, behaviors, program choices, and intended career outcomes. Use the findings from this report to target your recruiting and make informed decisions about your program offerings.
Achieve Your Recruiting Goals:
- Explore the motivations, behaviors, program choices, and intended career outcomes shared by thousands of individuals who registered on mba.com.
- Compare recent data with earlier data to identify trends in behaviors and prospective student goals.
- Analyze survey responses for all world regions as well as specific countries and learn about changing demand in the global marketplace for graduate management education.
- Get actionable data on expected career outcomes of prospective students, their time lines for considering and ultimately applying to graduate management programs, and their expected sources of funding to pay for their degrees.
- Discover which information sources prospective students rely on when making their school selections and which communication channels you can optimize in your outreach to attract potential applicants.
"We want to see both in the US and abroad, what students are looking at in terms of when they want to earn their MBA. We are able to break data down by country and build our strategic planning around that."
Associate Director, Graduate Recruitment