You must create an account before you can schedule an assessment date and location. You may take the assessment at select Pearson VUE test centers worldwide.
How to register for the assessment
- Create an account on this site, and review and agree to the Policies and Procedures of the Executive Assessment. After creating your account, you are directed to schedule an appointment through Pearson VUE, our assessment vendor. Follow the steps to schedule and pay for your assessment.
- To register as a candidate with a disability, please visit our accommodations page prior to scheduling your appointment.
Where to take the assessment
The Executive Assessment costs USD $350 (plus applicable taxes specific to your country). No additional fees are charged to reschedule if you do so at least 48 hours prior to your scheduled appointment. If needed, we do offer a late reschedule fee of $75. This late reschedule fee will be applied for reschedules that take place between 24 to 48 hours before your appointment.
Acceptable forms of payment are the following debit and credit cards:
- American Express
Charges on your credit card statement will appear as "GMAC Assessments."
How to reschedule or cancel your appointment
- You may reschedule as many times as necessary up to 24 hours before your scheduled appointment. Remember that rescheduling your appointment between 24 and 48 hours before your appointment incurs a late reschedule fee of USD $75.
- You may cancel your appointment up to 24 hours prior to your scheduled appointment. You will be refunded USD $250 for your appointment.
- Within 24 hours of your scheduled appointment, no refund will be issued as the appointment cannot be cancelled or rescheduled.
- To reschedule or cancel your exam, visit the My Appointments page of your Executive Assessment candidate dashboard.