You must create an account before you can schedule an assessment date and location. You may take the assessment at select Pearson VUE test centers worldwide.
How to register for the assessment
- Create an account on this site, and review and agree to the Executive Assessment Policies and Procedures, which include rules, terms, conditions, and our privacy statement.
- After creating a GMAC account, if you are authorized to take the Executive Assessment, Pearson VUE, our administrative partner, will send you an email with the subject line "Schedule Your Executive Assessment Appointment" and an email including your initial login credentials. Click on the link in the email and log into the scheduling site to schedule and pay for your assessment.
- To register as a candidate with a disability, please visit our accommodations page prior to scheduling your appointment.
Where to take the assessment
The Executive Assessment cost USD $350 (plus applicable taxes specific to your country). No additional fees are charged to reschedule if you do so at least 24 hours prior to your scheduled appointment time.
Acceptable forms of payment are the following debit and credit cards:
- American Express
Charges on your credit card statement will appear as "GMAC Assessments."
How to reschedule or cancel your appointment
- You may reschedule as many times as necessary up to 24 hours before your scheduled appointment.
- You may cancel your assessment (without rescheduling) up to 24 hours prior to your scheduled appointment. You will be refunded USD $250.
- No refund will be issued within 24 hours of your scheduled appointment time, the assessment cannot be rescheduled or cancelled and your assessment fee becomes non-refundable.
- To reschedule or cancel your appointment visit the Pearson VUE Executive Assessment page.