You will be prompted to agree to the following General Terms and Non-Disclosure Agreement at your testing workstation prior to commencing the assessment. In order to test, you must agree to comply with and be bound by this Agreement.
I certify that I am the person whose name and address appear on the application check-in screen and that I am at least 18 years old. I also certify that I am taking the Executive Assessment only for a valid educational, employment, or legal purpose.
I have read, understand and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions made available to me at the time I registered for the Executive Assessment:
I acknowledge that the terms and conditions include provisions that address:
- Assessment fees, retake and other assessment policies, and results cancellations for irregularities and inappropriate examinee conduct;
- Ownership of the Executive Assessment and all assessment-related records by the Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC);
- GMAC Privacy Statement including GMAC privacy policies describing the collection, processing, use, and transmission of my personal information (including test responses, the digital photograph, signature, and audio and video recording collected at the test center), and describing the disclosure of such data to GMAC USA, its service providers, any recipient I select to receive my results, and others as necessary to prevent fraud or other unlawful activity or as required by law; and my rights with regard to my personal information; and
- The exclusive remedies available to me in the event of an error in the administration of the assessment.
I understand that the Executive Assessment is a confidential and secure assessment, protected by civil and criminal laws of the United States and elsewhere.
I certify that I have not knowingly accessed “live” Executive Assessment questions or answers that might appear on my assessment and will not discuss the content of the assessment with anyone.
I will not record, copy, or disclose any assessment question or answer, in whole or in part, in any form or by any means before, during, or after I take the Executive Assessment (orally, in writing, on any internet “chat room,” via SMS/text, or otherwise).
I understand and agree that if I provide false information or if I violate any of the Executive Assessment rules or procedures, or any other applicable terms or conditions:
- The test administrator may immediately dismiss me from the assessment session;
- My results may be canceled, without a refund, and a school receiving my results may be informed of the reason for the cancellation;
- I may be banned from retaking the Executive Assessment; and
- I may be subject to other consequences, as GMAC or Pearson VUE deems appropriate.
Candidate Statement: By agreeing below, I agree to these General Terms and Non-Disclosure Agreement and consent to the collection, processing, use, and transmission of my personal information (including assessment responses, digital photograph, signature, and audio and video recording collected at the test center) to GMAC USA, Pearson VUE USA, their service providers, any organization I select to receive my results, and others as necessary to prevent fraud or other unlawful activity or as required by law. I understand that the recipients of my personal information may be outside of the country in which I am testing and may not provide the same level of data protection that my home country provides.
[ ] Agree
[ ] Disagree