Your Executive Assessment Online results are accessed the same way you access test-center based results. When you complete the assessment, you will not receive a score immediately. Your test data will be sent to GMAC™ for scoring. After the scoring is completed, your scores are made available to you via your Executive Assessment My Account Dashboard under My Results within 7 business days after completing your assessment.
Things to note:
- You will receive results for each section of the assessment: Integrated Reasoning, Quantitative Reasoning, and Verbal Reasoning, and a Total result, which is derived from your results on the three sections. All three sections are equally weighted in determining your Total result.
- Integrated Reasoning, Quantitative Reasoning, and Verbal Reasoning use a scale of 0 to 20. The total scale ranges from 100 to 200.
- GMAC™ will send your results directly to the schools you selected within the My Schools section of your Executive Assessment My Account dashboard.
- Please contact your recruiter at your school to discuss your official results.
- Results are valid for five (5) years and available for reporting for up to 10 years. Results more than 10 years old are not available.
- You have the option to select your schools after receiving your results. Therefore, results cancellations are not available. If you do not want your results sent immediately after they are scored, it is recommended not to select any schools/programs prior to your appointment – please remember that you will have to login to your Executive Assessment My Account Dashboard and navigate to My Schools to select and send your results to your schools/programs if you choose to wait until you review your results.
Who has Access to Your Results?
- The programs you selected to receive your Executive Assessment Online results will have access to your results. Programs will only have access to the Executive Assessment Online results associated with the specific appointment that you have selected them to receive. We may also share this information with GMAC subsidiaries and our third-party partners for research purposes, and with others as provided in our Privacy Statement
- When you create an account to register for the assessment, you will be provided the option to select the programs that should receive your assessment results.
- You will also have the option to wait until after you take the assessment to send your results to schools/programs. If you choose this option, you will need to login to your Executive Assessment My Account dashboard and navigate to My Schools to select and send your results when you are ready.