VI. Rescheduling and Cancellations
Cancellations, refunds, and rescheduling fees apply, depending on when you request the change and applicable laws.
- You may reschedule your appointment without fees up to 24 hours before your appointment without fees. To reschedule, visit the My Appointments page of your Executive Assessment dashboard or by calling thePearson Vue Customer Service. If you elect to reschedule by phone via -, you will be charged an additional service fee of US$10
- Appointments cannot be rescheduled within 24 hours of your scheduled appointment.
- If you have accommodations with your scheduled appointment, refer to your approval letter for the appropriate number to call.
- Partial Refund: You can cancel your appointment up to 24 hours before your scheduled appointment time by visiting the My Appointments page of your Executive Assessment dashboard or by calling thePearson Vue Customer Service line. You will be refunded US$250 for cancelled appointments (US$100 of the assessment fee is non-refundable). If you elect to cancel by phone, you will be charged an additional service fee of US$10.
- No Refund: Within 24 hours of your scheduled appointment time, the assessment cannot be cancelled, and your assessment fee becomes non-refundable.
- If you are scheduled with accommodations, refer back to your approval letter for cancellations.
Failure to Appear
- You will forfeit your assessment fee if youfail to appear for the check-in of the appointment.
Retaking the Executive Assessment Online
- Candidates are permitted to take the Executive Assessment Online only once. The Executive Assessment Online appointment is counted independently from the Executive Assessment appointments you complete in the test center.
VII. Online Testing Check-in Procedure
1. Perform System Check: You will be required to pass a system check at the beginning of the check-in process. To be prepared for this, we recommend performing a pre-check of your system, accessible at https://home.pearsonvue.com/gmac/onvue. You will not be eligible for a refund if you schedule an exam and are unable to complete it because of technical issues caused by your computer.
Check-In. Present identification in compliance with the following Identification (ID) Requirements. Your ID must:
- Be current (not expired*
- Be valid
- Be issued from the government of your location of citizenship**
- Be the originally issued ID (no photocopies)
- Exactly match the first and last name, full birth date, and location of citizenship you used when you scheduled your assessment
- Contain a recent, recognizable photo of you and your signature (including embedded)
Acceptable forms of ID:
Testing Within Your Location of Citizenship*
Testing Outside Your Location of Citizenship*
International Travel Passport
Military ID (including spouse & dependent)
Identification card (nation/state/province
Government-issued Local Language ID
(not in Roman Characters)
Permanent Resident Card**
(only allowed if your residency is in
Australia, Canada, France, Morocco, New Zealand, Switzerland, United Kingdom, or United States)
United States issued Driver’s Licenseor State identification card
Additional Allowances and Restrictions:
- *Temporary exception: IDs with an expiration date between January 01, 2020 and the date of the exam will be accepted.
- Canada: Health cards are NOT acceptable.
- Cuba: If the ID you are presenting is from Cuba, you must present a government issued document showing primary residence in a non-sanctioned country.
- European Union: Candidates testing within the EU zone may also provide a valid, unexpired EU card.
- Schengen Zone: Candidates testing within the Schengen zone may provide one of the ID types listed in the Testing WithinYour Country of Citizenship section above.
- Candidate exceptions to the ID policy must be pre-approved by the Pearson VUE customer service center at least three business days before the scheduled exam appointment.
3. Verify Your Identity.
- Provide a photo of yourself and your ID
- Provide photos of your clean testing area
- Provide your digital acknowledgment stating your understanding and agree to the Test Taker Rules and Agreement
- Allow live stream and recording through your webcam during the exam
4. Begin Your Exam
- Comply with all applicable policies and procedures, as well as all directions from your proctor, while you are testing.
VIII.GMAC's Privacy Statement
At GMAC, we are committed to protecting your privacy. Our Privacy Statement outlines the personal information we collect from you, how we use it, how we protect it, and the choices you have for providing your information to us. This statement applies to all personal information that we collect from you as described in more detail in the Privacy Statement.
We want you to know:
- Personal Information we collect and how we use it
- What laws are applicable
- Where to view and get the full GMAC Privacy Statement
The Executive Assessment Online Policies and Procedures include GMAC’s Privacy Statement, found at gmac.com/privacy. You are required to agree to the full GMAC Privacy Statement found on gmac.com/privacy when you register for the assessment, and again at your testing workstation prior to commencing the assessment. Please review the entire Privacy Statement before you register to take the assessment.
Ultimately, all data we receive are sent to the US and subject to US law. All US legal proceedings involving our privacy policies must be filed in a court of suitable jurisdiction in the Commonwealth of Virginia. Depending on the schools you select or other products and services you request, your data may leave the US and will be subject to the recipients’ local privacy laws, which may be different than those in your home country.
IX. Assessment Ownership and Test Security
GMAC owns the Executive Assessment and the EA Online questions, answers, and all assessment-related records, including those created during the performance of the assessment. You must not record, copy, photograph, or otherwise attempt to duplicate in any way whatsoever any questions or answers that are on the Executive Assessment/EA Online.
After the assessment, you must not share, publish, or otherwise disclose any assessment question or answer, in whole or in part, in any form or by any means (orally, in writing, on any internet “chat room,” via SMS/text, or otherwise).
X. Policy Violations
Policy violations may result in cancelled results, notification to schools, forfeiture of assessment fees, and/or bans on future testing. Some examples of policy violations are described below. This list is not exhaustive.
Examples of Policy Violations
- Accessing or using a mobile phone or music device after you check-in, unless required by a test administrator
- Accessing study guides after you check-in
- Having unauthorized items in the testing space
- Accessing any unauthorized item in the testing space; prohibited items include a watch, calculator, coat, bag, book, notes, food, and drink
- Having someone enter the testing space while the assessment is underway
- Falsifying assessment results
- Taking the assessment for someone other than yourself sharing assessment content
- Providing fraudulent payment or cancelling payments
XI. Beware of Cancelled Results
We can report your results ONLY if you comply with all the assessment policies and procedures.
GMAC and Pearson VUE reserve the right to take all action that they deem appropriate if an individual fails to comply with the assessment policies and procedures or the test administrator’s directions.
Note that in some instances, we may cancel your results and notify a school of the cancellation, even if we cannot confirm your direct involvement in the violation. This includes any incident or pattern that causes us to question the validity of your results, such as:
Possible unauthorized exposure (purposeful or accidental) you may have had to assessment content
- Unusual answer patterns
- Unusual score changes
- Inconsistent performance on different parts of the assessment
We also reserve the right to cancel or withhold any assessment results when, in our judgment, there is a good faith basis to question the validity of a score for any reason. On or after test day, we may withhold or cancel your results, even without prior notice.
When results are cancelled by GMAC due to irregular events that affect the administration of an assessment, you may be offered the option either to retest at no additional fee or to receive a refund of your exam fee (unless GMAC determines you have caused or been involved in the conduct that resulted in the corrective action). If a retest is offered and you select that option, you must retake the entire assessment in order to produce a valid result. These are the exclusive remedies available to test takers whose results are canceled for test administration issues. You will have 15 days from the date of notification to schedule a free retest or request a refund, if either is offered.
Limitation of Liability: In no event will any of Pearson VUEor the Graduate Management Admission Council be held responsible for lost wages on the day of the assessment or any other expenses incurred beyond the cost of the assessment.
XII. Report Inappropriate Behavior
Fair testing is as important to us as it is to you. If you -become aware of anyone violating assessment rules or suspect someone of cheating, you should report it to GMAC Customer Care. We will treat your report confidentially, and your name will not be revealed to the person(s) you are reporting.
XIII. Submit a Concern About Your Experience
If you experienced a disruption on assessment day and believe it affected your performance, report the incident by email to GMAC Customer Care within 30 days of your assessment date. Include “Attention: Executive Assessment Complaints” in your communication. We will research your concern as quickly as possible and provide you with a response.
The following are actions we may take at our discretion. These are the only available remedies:
- If we confirm a problem with your registration, your testing experience, or within the assessment you received, we will make reasonable efforts to correct the problem
- If we cannot correct the problem, you may reschedule your assessment at no additional cost or request a refund.
XIV. Appeal a Decision We Have Made
If you believe we should review a decision we made about your assessment, you may appeal to GMAC Customer Care within 30 days from the date of our decision. Under certain circumstances, we may shorten or extend the 30 days.
IMPORTANT: Results are cancelled if there is a good-faith reason to question their validity. Your appeal must provide information that resolves the issues that led to your results being cancelled.
Please send your appeal in writing by email, mail, or fax to GMAC Customer Care.
GMAC Customer Care: email@example.com
Toll-Free: +1 (866) 505-6559 (toll-free within the US and Canada only)
Phone: +1 (703) 668-9605
Fax: +1 (703) 668-6901
Graduate Management Admission Council
P.O. Box 2969
Reston, VA 20195
The policies and procedures explained above are effective as of the date hereof and supersede any previous versions of such policies and procedures. The fees, rules, and terms and conditions contained in this Handbook are subject to change at any time.