Please contact us if your copyrighted work is being uploaded, posted, copied, or otherwise provided to this site in violation of your rights under copyright law. We comply with the provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act applicable to Internet service providers (17 U.S.C. §512). Please provide us with a written, signed notice of alleged infringement of your copyright(s) by contacting our Designated Agent:
Jan K. Simpson, Esq.
Fulbright and Jaworski, LLP
1301 McKinney, Suite 5100
Houston, TX 77010-3095
To be effective, the notice must include the following:
- Either your physical or electronic signature as the complainant copyright owner, , or the physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on your behalf
- A description of both the copyrighted work you claim has been infringed upon and the infringing activity
- The URL or other specific location on gmac.com where the work is located or the infringing activity is taking place.. You must include enough information so that we can locate the work or the activity.
- Your name, mailing address, telephone number, and email address, if you have one
- Your statement of your good-faith belief that the work, as used on gmac.com, is not authorized by the copyright owner, any agent of the copyright owner, or the law
- Your statement, made under penalty of perjury, that the information you have provided is accurate, and that you are either the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner