In the Studio with GMAC
Get answers to your questions about GMAC products and services.
Watch the Latest Video
In the Studio with GMAC is a series of short, tightly focused videos where experts from the Graduate Management Admission Council tackle your questions about GMAC products and services.
Why are we doing In the Studio with GMAC?
GMAC is always interested in helping admissions professionals make informed decisions about incoming talent, and giving you the best answers to serve your students and stakeholders. In the Studio is a video series designed to help admissions professionals better leverage GMAC products to enhance your goals and efforts.
How can you get your questions answered?
Whether you have questions about the GMAT exam, soft-skills development, the latest trends of graduate management education, or how GMAC can connect you to the best candidates, In the Studio provides the answers—without taking time away from your busy schedule. There’s no wrong questions to ask In the Studio so submit your questions today.
What you will gain by watching the videos:
- More effectively craft your messages about graduate business education, the GMAT exam, and student development.
- Better serve your school staff and students by knowing how to answer their tough questions.
- Enhance your efforts by learning new tools and tips to connect, attract, and recruit students.
What topics are featured?
- Annual Conference Preview
- 12 Months of Integrated Reasoning
- GMAT Volume/Geographic Trends
- GMEGs Results
- European Conference Preview
- Application Trends Survey
- Asia Pacific Conference Survey
- 2012 GMAC Research Findings
Top of page