Recruit Virtually: GMATCH® Fair
Welcome to the world’s most global recruiting event.
Watch the Video
Submit your email address below to be notified when the next GMATCH event takes place:
Questions? Contact Us
Participate in the GMATCH® virtual recruiting fair, designed to help you meet potential candidates from around the world!
This two-day online global recruiting event (held each Fall) lets you engage directly with potential graduate management candidates from around the world. At the GMATCH recruiting fair, prospective students meet virtually with schools they may not be able to visit otherwise or even know about. As a participating school, the GMATCH recruiting fair lets you:
- Meet qualified candidates, no matter where in the world they are, at a time that works for them.
- Interact live with attendees via instant messaging or video chat.
- Access profile information about attendees while you're talking to them during or after the event.
- Find attendees who match your criteria and approach them directly.
The Next Best Thing to Being There
The GMATCH virtual recruiting event is as personal and comprehensive as a traditional in-person recruiting event. For a fraction of the cost of a single print advertisement you can interact directly with attendees, participate in panel discussions, hold expert-led sessions, and conduct workshops. The 2013 GMATCH event featured:
- 94 exhibiting schools from 11 countries
- More than 6,900 registrants from 145 countries
- More than 2,500 live attendees from 109 countries
- Five content sessions, including presentation and panel discussions
Hear What Your Peers Are Saying About Previous GMATCH Events
The GMATCH recruiting fair has been praised for the quality of schools and potential candidates it attracts, as well as for its convenience, cost-effectiveness, and use of multimedia technology.
"In the MBA recruiting world, it's important to be where the prospective students are, and in this case that means being 'virtually' present on the web."
Associate Director, MBA Recruiting & Admissions
Henry B. Tippie College of Business
University of Iowa
"Through the GMATCH fair, we look forward to connecting with many prospects around the world who will be discovering us for the first time."
Executive Director, Part-Time and Executive MBA Programs
Walter A. Haas School of Business
University of California, Berkeley
"The virtual environment literally opens up a world of information to prospective MBAs."
Stacey Dorang Peeler
MBA Managing Director
Smeal College of Business
Pennsylvania State University
Top of page