The GMAC European Conference is designed for school professionals in admissions, marketing, recruitment, international affairs, and program management. This is a global forum exploring issues of increasing importance within a growing European graduate management education landscape. Whatever your role is, you will come away with new ideas that you can put to work immediately.
In addition to deep-dive plenary and topic-focused concurrent sessions, you will also enjoy networking time with industry colleagues over the two-day conference. Also, for those who are newer to GMAC or simply need a bit of a refresher we’ll have an optional, free GMAC Toolkit workshop after the main event.
This year we are very pleased to be hosting the conference in the exciting and vibrant city of London. Immersed in history and culture, London is a city with great imagination, ever evolving and embracing a multicultural identity that adds to its charm and prosperity.
To be held at London Business School’s tranquil campus near the beautiful Regent’s Park, you will spend two enjoyable days learning and sharing ideas with peers and colleagues during the conference and at our evening social events in and around this amazing city.
Registration will open soon.
Venue and Travel
The 2017 GMAC European Conference will be held at London Business School in the UK. Set in a listed building built by architect John Nash for the Prince Regent.
London Business School
26 Sussex Place
Submit Your Conference Session Idea
Position you and your school as thought leaders in the graduate management education community by sharing your innovations, ideas, and best practices with your fellow attendees. Professionals attend the concurrent sessions expecting clear ideas, lessons, and success stories that they can implement at their schools. The objective of each concurrent session is to present innovative approaches to new or existing challenges so that session attendees can get inspiration and ideas for ways to approach similar situations.
We encourage you to get involved with the conference by submitting your concurrent session proposal. We will accept proposals submitted until July 31, 2017.
Steps to Submit Your Proposal
- Review the evaluation criteria (below) and the conference speaker policies.
- Gather the session information, review proposal deadlines, review your schedule and budget to confirm that you and all additional speakers are able to attend the conference between 29 November – 1 December 2017 in London, UK.
- Complete and submit the Concurrent Session Proposal Form by July 31, 2017.
What Happens After Your Proposal is Submitted?
- You will receive an email acknowledgement within two business days of submission.
- The Conference Proposal Committee will read submissions as received.
- After the submission deadline, the committee will convene to evaluate the submissions.
- You will be notified of the committee’s decision on or before August 18, 2017.
How is Your Proposal Evaluated?
Successful submissions will include the following criteria:
- Content is applicable to the GMAC vision and mission.
- Content includes new ideas or approaches to existing and upcoming challenges that are relevant to the graduate management education audience.
- Proposal clearly identifies session objectives and lessons that audience members will learn.
- Proposal identifies how and why content is applicable to others in this community.