Validity Study Service (VSS) Overview
The data you need to drive your admissions decisions.
Questions? Contact Us
The GMAT® Validity Study Service helps you predict success.
What You Get
School officials tell us they find the probability of success table very helpful. The matrix below shows the probability of a student falling in the bottom fourth of the grades in the class based on GMAT score and undergraduate GPA.
The report will tell you not only how well your admission procedures work, but can also include:
- How important specific variables are in predicting success.
- How to weight variables like test scores, work, and grades for different student populations (male/female, traditional/non-traditional, and domestic/international).
- Whether different programs at your school should weight different admissions factors differently.
- How well specially admitted students do in your program.
- How closely GMAT scores and grades correlate with success in your program compared with other business programs.
Get started now or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 (703) 668-7988 for assistance.
Top of page