Explore this Section
This page has been successfully e-mailed.
Stay in the know with GMAC research.
Mark your calendar for upcoming release dates, announcements, and opportunities to participate in our surveys.
First Quarter 2017
- Year-End Poll of Employers (2016) Report released.
School signup open for Corporate Recruiters Survey.
- School signup closes for Corporate Recruiters Survey.
- Corporate Recruiters Survey launches.
Second Quarter 2017
- Corporate Recruiters Survey Report released.
- Application Trends Survey launches.
- GMAT testing year 2017 closes June 30.
Third Quarter 2017
- GMAT testing year 2018 begins July 1.
- Application Trends Survey Benchmark and Interactive Research Reports released to schools.
Fourth Quarter 2017
- Alumni Perspectives Survey closes.
- Profile of GMAT Candidates, TY2013 to TY 2017 released to public.
- Year-End Poll of Employers in the field.
- Corporate Recruiters Survey school signup begins.
By Project Title
- February/March: Survey Report and Data Reports released.
- September/November: Survey in the field.
June-July: Application Trends Survey in the field.
August: Benchmark & Interactive Reports released to participants.
September: Survey Reports released to participants and the public.
December-January: Schools sign up and submit their employer lists.
February-March: Survey open to employers (mid-February to mid-March).
May: Survey Report & Interactive/Benchmark Reports released to participants.
May/June: Survey Report released to the public.
Monthly: Survey launched to individuals who registered on mba.com three months prior.
- April/May: Survey Report and Interactive Data Report released.
June 30: Current GMAT testing year (TY) closes.
July 1: New GMAT testing year begins.
November: Updated test-taker data released.