Sign up your program for the 2015 GMAC Survey Series today!
Make the most of GMAC data by participating in our survey research program. Your next opportunity is just around the corner.
Questions? Contact Us
Five Ways Our Market Intelligence Can Support Your Mission
It’s Reliable—As owner of the GMAT® exam, GMAC has been part of the admissions process at graduate business programs worldwide for 60 years. We know the importance of quality data and conduct our analyses with a focus on integrity and responsibility.
It’s Actionable—Business school professionals rely on GMAC market intelligence to drive strategic decisions in admissions, program design, and career services. Our reports are designed with you in mind.
It’s Forward-Looking—Schools that participate in our surveys are the first to learn:
- What programs are growing the fastest
- What global regions are attracting the most students
- Who is hiring MBA and master’s graduates
It’s Newsworthy—The trends analyses in our reports inform business & higher education reporting in The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, Bloomberg Businessweek, Times of India, Financial Times, and other leading publications.
It’s FREE—Participation in any of GMAC’s five annual surveys is free to graduate business schools and programs worldwide!
Exclusive Benefits: Custom Interactive Reports & Advanced Benchmark Tools
- Receive early-release Survey Reports that summarize significant findings and their implications for the industry, with year-to-year trends.
- Access comprehensive data reports only available to survey participants. These online data reports have interactive graphics and statistical tables you can search by demographic data most relevant to your program.
- Gain a competitive edge with our FREE online Benchmark Report tool. Individualized to your school, this tool allows you to generate instant reports comparing results from YOUR students, YOUR employers, or YOUR application trends against the results for YOUR competitors. Download data at your convenience in formats that work best for you!
Sign Up Is Easy!
You can participate in any or all of the following GMAC annual surveys—Application Trends—Corporate Recruiters—Global Management Education Graduate Survey—Alumni Perspectives Survey. Corporate Recruiters and Graduate surveys launch every February, as does the early look at Application Trends with the main study conducted in June. Alumni Perspectives survey launches in October.
Registration for all surveys is open year-round, so sign up today. You’ll be asked to provide information about your school and the primary contact person for survey administration.
Open Invitation to All Graduate Business Programs
If your institution offers any type of MBA program—be it full-time, part-time, online, flexible, or executive—or master’s programs in business concentrations, such as accounting, finance, or management, you are eligible to participate in our surveys. Our invitation is open both to GMAC member and nonmember schools, as well as to those that use the GMAT exam for admissions and those that do not.
We Protect Your Confidentiality & Privacy
GMAC never provides individual-level information, including contact information and survey responses, to third parties. School-level information is only available to the applicable school.
During the survey period, contact information is encrypted and stored on a dedicated secure server to which only a few people in our Research & Development department have access. Contact information provided by schools is then deleted from GMAC systems within 30 days after the survey closes. Survey responses are stored separately from participants’ personally identifiable information (PII) and are encrypted and stored on a stand-alone secure server.
Top of page