Start Accepting GMAT® Exam Scores
Start accepting the best candidates for your program.
Watch the Videos
Sonia Gastaud from EDHEC talks about the value of the GMAT exam to their admissions success.
Questions? Contact Us
You know that accepting the GMAT exam will help you better assess the quality of candidates who are interested in your program. Now it's time to take the next step and become a score recipient.
The following qualifying entities can apply to receive GMAT scores:
Learn How You Can Benefit from Being a Score Recipient
Our proven programs and services—available exclusively to score recipients—are designed to help you achieve your enrollment goals. Once you’re approved as a score-report recipient, you can advertise your GMAT exam status in your admissions materials, on your website, and through direct contact with select prospects. Your school will be added to the database test takers use to select their score recipients; and when a test taker chooses your program, their scores will be automatically sent to your program.
"Accepting GMAT scores means that we have a way to evaluate our applicants that is accurate and helps us to decide who to admit to the program."
Manager, Graduate Programs
Renssalaer Polytechnic Institute, Lally School of Management & Technology
Other important services you can take advantage of include:
- Purchase prospect names and contact information with the Graduate Management Admission Search Service® (GMASS®) database.
- Allow qualified candidates to find your school by listing your program in ®MBA Pathfinder Data Warehouse, our free, searchable online database.
- Make timely market-driven admissions decisions with access to customized reports and research services.
- Advertise your recruiting events on mba.com, our full-featured website accessed by millions of prospects from around the world each year.
- Promote your program by connecting with global candidates through the GMATCH® virtual recruiting fair where schools and applicants connect and network online.
Top of page